Saturday, January 28, 2012

Singapore's Elephant Parade

ABBEY: They were gathered at Singapore Botanical Gardens for the last time. And we managed to bid them goodbye for now. They will going to other countries to promote elephant conservation awareness. I got a snap with Mosha - the inspiration of the parade. I also had a last look with Angry-bird, and durian along with other 162 elephants. I'm grateful I had one replica of Mosha from Tangs. Till then, gentle giants.


















WILL: Elephant parade, as I said at my post at I Love Mosha is a fund raising activity to raise the Asian Elephants.
      Elephant parade increases the interest people of Singapore due to many activities that can be done in participation of TANGS.
The last stop of this elephants were on Singapore Botanic and I know this is a once a lifetime this 100+ elephants in one place. Hehe. So we headed here! My favorite is the Durian like elephant the cutest? No one beats Mosha.

No comments:

Post a Comment