Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nice Hotel

ABBEY: Since high school we were aware of these as motorist hotels lined-up along EDSA and at the back of our alma mater. We stayed here after our Tagaytay trip since its too late for us to go home. I'm glad that I'm with my wife when I went here. 

Unfortunately the room that were assigned to us is not that nice. There's a small gap between the bottom of the aircon and the wall so we heard all the noise of vehicles from the outside. The shower drain seems to have clog. A plus for the hotel is their beautiful lobby and half-price rate since the branch near SM North EDSA just opened.



WILL: After Tagaytay, we arrived Manila just about midnight I think. Haha! I lost track of time since I am sleeping. 
As we agreed by John, we were alighted at Nice Hotel near SM North. This is a new hotel here and they offers 50%off. We availed 12hours and paid for not more than 600Php. 
      The room is too small as well as the bathroom. Since it was located just beside the EDSA highway, the vehicles' noise is disturbing. I am on the verge of calling the reception to request them to change the room. The blanket is too thin and the bed is too hard to be comfortable. 
      They have this tactic to call, I think they do this to every occupied room, to ask if they want food for breakfast. 
I hope for a higher standard on every room. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi sir!

    We thank you for trying Nice Hotel much more that we thank you for your feedback. Through this, we learned where to improve. Rest assured that your comment will be forwarded to the branch concern to be able to improve our products and services.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete