Saturday, February 11, 2012

Complete Multi-Purpose Solution

ABBEY: This is better amongst the contact lens solutions I had in the past. It cleans the lenses thoroughly and store them with minimal protein build-up. Rub the contacts with it for 10 seconds and you can feel that its like new again. Unlike with other solutions, the lens are still "slimy" even though you clean it with the recommended method. We got two large bottles for less than 40sgd. Along with it is travel bottle for on-the-go usage.



WILL: Hayyyy sign of ageing. :'(
      I cannot watch a tv without glasses or contacts lenses, poor me :( We try to use this solution. We got this 3 bottles for the price of $27. This seems cleaned the contact lenses a lot. There is no moisturized feeling inside my eyes. Nice one, but I don't know because i got this feeling that this solution is one of reason that gives me a dry eyes. I don't know, maybe I should try another brand for comparison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment