Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Maltesers Milk & White


ABBEY: We ran in a chocolate shop for Neth to buy her pasalubong and we saw this variation of Maltesers. The balls were covered with white chocolate and chocolate but still has the same core. The price is also the same as with the original, not more than 30sgd. Maybe I'm just used to brown chocolate flavor that's why I found the taste of whites lacking. A good alternative for those seeking a new taste.







WILL:  We are checking out the chocolates with Neth for some pasalubongs and I saw this mixed chocolate of maltesers, instantly I asked my husband if we can buy that for me. Hehe. And of course he agreed! :)
      The taste? Ahm, how can i explain this, ok one word... Amazing! Haha. The sweetness of white and chocolate simply combined amazingly in my mouth! This bucket costs not more than 6$ and I ate this for almost 3 months. Haha! :)

1 comment: