Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wicked

ABBEY: Honestly I thought this was a fashion show. I don’t know why I think like that. That’s why I was surprised when Wilma told me that she wanted to see the show. I haven’t known that she likes to attend show for clothes. Then she explained that it’s a musical. Curious, I checked in the net and found out that it’s the unofficial prequel for the Wizard of Oz.

We got a pair of ticket for 296sgd and it can be upgraded for free. Unfortunately, the day we watched it was a Sunday and the theater is full. Our seat is good. We had a good view of the performance. The actors were excellent and they performed very well. Lights and sounds as well as the stage props and background also helped to give the viewers a good show.
This musical deserves standing ovation, praises and applaud.






WILL: Abbey knew how deep my enthusiasm about the wizard of oz movie. How deep? I asked him to find a certain movie version. That's the movie that I watched rented at VideoCity by my brother and the film that keeps running on my mind until now. Actually, sometimes I dreamed about it. Hehe. 
      I planned to watch but the ticket is quite expensive $165 and with this failing eyes, i really need to be in center so I can watch them clearly. But Abbey surprised me for this play. I love to watch plays but since I went off to work for a living, I have money to spare but no time for such leisure. :(
      Wicked is untold story of the witches and emerald city before the twister twisted Dorothy to this magical land. :) You will laugh a lot and you will know deeply how this wicked witch sacrifices a lot why she became what she is.
      Really love this! :) thanks baby! Mmmwahz!


2 comments: