Thursday, June 21, 2012

Japanese Restaurant Yayoiken


ABBEY: We found this diner before our movie night commences. This is one of the newest tenant at Bugis+ (formerly Iluma). I tried their pork tonkatsu set. It comes with miso soup, salad, rice and dessert. My set costs 13.9sgd and rice is free flow. 

The whole meal is good; pork is crunchy - perfect match with delicious and fragrant rice. The serving is also large.










WILL: Bugis Iluma was renovated and now one of the tenants of Bugis+ is the Yayoiken Japanese Restaurant. It was located just in first floor and just few steps once you entered the building. Perfect location isn't? 
      We dined here when we won our premiere ticket for the La Chance De Ma Vie (Second Chance). The place is inviting and the ambiance is nice for a dating couple ad yet not pricey. 
      I was craving for a simmering hot soup and noodles then I ordered the Yasai Ramen. A pork base soup with pork meat and vegetables. My first really delights me! The soup have a distinctive taste and the noodles is firm, just what I want for my bowl of ramen. It costs $9.90. Compliments to their wasabi. Lovely!
      Yayoiken at Bugis + is their second branch, you can find the first at the Liang Court Shopping Centre.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving your lovely comments @ Giveaway: Luxurious Stay For 2 Worth RM1,000 At Casa Del Rio, Melaka!! Good luck to your win & hope to see more of u in my blog :)

    Interesting profile you've got here! Great food pix :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley, Hope to win some your giveaways :)
      More power to your blog!

      Delete
  2. parang payat mo dito bro huh!

    ReplyDelete