Saturday, August 4, 2012

Miracle by Nature

ABBEY: Wilma is complaining about her tired feet. Good thing that we have a Groupon voucher for a 60-min foot massage in Miracle by Nature. The establishment is located at Blk 431 Clementi Ave. near Clementi MRT station. All I can say is that the session is great. As this is my first on a foot reflexology I'm not aware how will they massage this least-rewarded body part. They started on tips of each toe ending with heels. The session also included a 20-min dry back massage. This is good experience. I felt I'm walking in the clouds after we finished.



WILL: I need some knead. You read it right "need" not "want". I have an aching and very tensed muscles this past few weeks. It is more than 2 months since the last last visit to masseurs and Groupon is just in time when they release this discount for foot reflex. 
      Miracle by Nature was just 2 minutes walk from Clementi Mall. We headed there after office hour and sunk ourselves to their couches and massage bed. 
      60 minutes the Korean Pop look-a-like boy massage my feet. Damn, he really hit all the aching spots. There is a moment that I was gasp for air for the extreme pain I felt when he pinched my right foot lower side. After that foot reflex, we were offered a lukewarm water then headed our way to a massage bed for 20 mins of back kneading. This is my first time that a man will massage my back, anyway I do not give any damn about it, haha, more pressure please. Well, he don't use his hands, he used his elbows, FTW! 
      After the session, I really felt that I am totally pampered...relaxed. The excruciating pain in every step, now was gone. Have a lighter feeling now. :) 
      Miracle by Nature has a very nice deals also, you can check with Michael through 67766992. 

No comments:

Post a Comment