Thursday, September 11, 2014

dr. Café Coffee Singapore

ABBEY: We visited Dr. Cafe's branch at City Link Mall when we met my college friend, Ryan. 

The thing liked the most is their Dome Chocolate cake. Since it was from the fridge, the twist is that they served it in a lukewarm plate which made the chocolate frosting to melt. The flavor is rich and texture is smooth. Pair it with coffee-of-the-day and you're in for a treat. 

Three slices of cake and three drinks all for 18sgd.






WILL: Dr. Cafe is all over Singapore and I apologize for not visiting them until last 29th of August.

Abbey and I met one of his blockmate and after dinner at Asian Kitchen we went directly to Dr. Cafe for a dose of caffeine.  

Like a child, I ordered 3 cakes. Yes, three. They have this 50% promotion that time and yes I abused that entitlement. I ordered Dome Cake, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Oreo Cheesecake. 

I am so amused when their chocolate cake touched my mouth. So warm and a not-so-sweet chocolate enticed me to dig in for more. Their blueberry cheesecake is awesome. There is something that is ewww to the Oreo Cheesecake, not recommended! 

Go and try their Dome Cake. They have also Plaza Singapura and Star Vista branch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment