Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ben's Cookies Singapore - Baking with CHUNKS not Chips

ABBEY: At last we got to buy half a dozen of Ben's Cookies. Not that it is too expensive but the shop is always out of our way. We visited their branch at Wisma Atria.


The look of the cookie is like a novice chef baked it; mix the ingredient until the dough is formed then put some chocolate chunks. Press it down and put to oven. But the taste is delicious and rich. The cookie is soft and the chocolate chunks complemented it well. 

Recommended to partner with coffee or tea or just it on its own.
A 5-cookie pack plus 2 costs 14.75SGD.




WILL: Husband knew that I am a real-life cookie monster. Well, after about 6 months of delaying gratification I have decided to pushed (yah.. pushed, haha.. because it is not our normal to go to Orchard area) Abbey that I want him to buy me some of Ben's Cookie.

Every bite is a piece of heaven for me. Not that sweet but chewy and soft. This make it to my love to eat list..obviously. I like all the flavours, but white chocolate chunk standout. 

Try it. It will definitely solve your sugar cravings. 


***
Ben's Cookies Singapore
435 Orchard Road, Wisma Atria, #B1-50
T: 6235 5340

No comments:

Post a Comment